Jake and I are going to the beach next week for a couple days. These are the things I will have packed in my beach bag!
2. Sunglasses - I talked about my love for sunglasses last week, so you know I can't go to the beach without a pair! This pair is a Ray-Ban Classic Aviator. In all actuality, I wear a pair of cheap aviators I got from Forever 21 for about $3, so the sand doesn't scratch up my favorite sunglasses.
3. Beach Towel - These beach towels are Jonathan Adler. I chose these particular towels because they are bright and fun colors. Although some people do, I could NEVER pay $98 for a beach towel. TJ Maxx and Marshall's have beach towels that look similar to these with plenty of bright colors and patterns to choose from for $15-$20. That's more my price range, thankyouverymuch.
4. Tanning Oil - While Jake slathers on the SPF for his fair skin tone, I'm covering myself in tanning oil. I know, I know, I should be wearing sunscreen, but SPF 4 counts, right?
5. Swimsuit - This is one of my favorite bathing suits that I bought for this summer. I'm really into bright colors right now for swimsuits! Check out Victoria's Secret's Semi-annual Swim sale for some really great deals!
6. Chair - When I'm at the beach, I love to sit on the edge of the water with my feet in the water to stay cool. This chair would be perfect for that! Can't wait to have my toes in the sand and water!
7. Sandals - This is a cute pair of Old Navy sandals that I would love to have for the beach. I have the regular Old Navy flip flops in gold, but I am loving this style.
8. Bocce Ball - Jake isn't as big of a fan of the beach as I am. I think it's partially because the sun does not like him and partially because he gets bored sitting there all day. Things like a frisbee and a Bocce Ball Set keep my competitive husband happy at the beach. This game is so much fun! If you've never played it, you should definitely check it out!
9. Beach Bag - I had a thirty-one party recently and used some of my hostess rewards to get this bag. I got our last name initial monogrammed on the side of the bag in brown. This bag looks so cute and has plenty of room. The straw fabric on the outside and the material of the inside are perfect for a sandy, wet day at the beach.
I can't wait to be at the beach again! What is something you would add to my list of beach essentials?